Friday, October 22, 2010

WORKSHOP 3 - DRAWING AND RENDERING



The significant aspect of the Avalon House is the landscape. I choosed black and white scheme because a dramatic drawing of the landscape could be achieved from tonal variation of pencil. Its hard to achieve it using colour pencils. Furthermore, trees also is one of the important element in the landscape. I choosed a very soft green colour by using soft pastel. The reason behind this is because to prevent the colour of tree to outshine the landscape. Apart from that, another aspect of my drawings is the composition. What I want to portray here is continuity and unity of a presentation drawing. The part that i found in the making of the drawing is how to control the tonal variation. Plus, I do not know hot to draw shadow in architectural drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment